Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's a Foo Foo Papercraft! (Almost...)




This is attempt number 2 at assembling a Foo Foo papercraft. Let's just say that attempt number 1 ended in a lot of crumpled paper and steam rising from the top of my head. Anyway, this go around went much smoother and there are now much less kinks to work out. I forgot to completely readjust his head so I had to tape it together because of a few extra pieces. It's actually a quick fix. Also, I think his ears will need to be printed on a different stock than his body in order for it to not tip him over. I'm glad that the mallet did exactly what it was supposed to do, and that's keep him upright, because last time he toppled over so, so many times. I hope the 3rd time is the charm and no more revisions will be needed after that. We shall see.

1 comment: