Wednesday, January 26, 2011

UTC Tennis Media Guide Covers

 

Here are the cover designs I did for the Mocs 2011 Tennis Media Guide. The front and back are sitting next to each other above, with the front inside to the left of this little blurb. The front was quite a design challenge, since I had to fit 6 seniors' photos with their info on there. I tried to establish a little unity of the front and back with the use of the bird and carrying over the "Chattanooga" wordmark from the front. I also tied the cover to the overall branding from this season with the yellow bar on the back, which was used in their billboard designs for football. The front inside was a play off of part of the design from their cover last year, using the yellow zig-zag to guid you through the page. It's a fun internship so far and I will keep posting all the work I do along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment