Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New U of M Work

 C-USA Bowl Tie-in Poster for U of M Recruiting Room
 C-USA Player of the Week Template
Game Review of the Victory this week!

I had to throw in the game review I got to do Sunday after the Tiger victory on Saturday (which I listened to in its entirety via the interwebs while designing for the same team. Now that's what I call dedication). I'm also extremely excited to be headed to Murfreesboro next weekend to meet the team, coaches, etc. and see the Tigers take on the Blue Raiders of MTSU. Other than that the other two projects on here are a couple I did this weekend that I was really happy with how they turned out. I am also working on a logo for their "PAWS" (Preparing Athletes for Winning Success) right now that I will post once it is finalized. Lovin' the sports design more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment