Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Couple Items for the CF Foundation


I recently started doing some design work for the the TN Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and figured I would put up a couple pieces I've done for them over the past month.

The top item is a new logo I created for the East TN chapter for their annual Martinis and Movies Gala. The foundation is switching to a new branding system at the start of the year so I only had the three colors you see in the logo to work with. I think it turned out very well, as the film strip worked very nicely as a frame for the martini glass.

The bottom item is a poster I did for the TN Chapter showcasing their 3 Blind Wines event in November. They were working with earlier version of the poster where the wine glasses dominated. However, I went the route of letting the title of the event stand out. I took the wine glasses from their original poster, tweaked them slightly and let play a secondary part at the top of the poster. For some reason as I was designing this poster I kept seeing a sunbeam in the background in my mind, so I included it in the poster as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment