Sunday, June 30, 2013

2013 UTC Football Poster

For the third year in a row I had the pleasure of creating the schedule poster for UTC football (here are the links to the posters from 2012 and 2011). The theme for this season is "Tried & True Blue" so the poster takes its overall blue tone from that. I let the blue on the players' jerseys shine through and also gave them a few rough blue photo effects to enhance their look a little bit. I carried the rugged look into the beat up steel plate of the schedule section on the bottom half of the piece, doing a little bit of an arched schedule to go along with the shape of the background as well. As usual, I had a blast creating this piece, and I am currently working on the media guide covers to compliment it. Be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment