Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some Scrappy Sketchin'

For those of you wondering what I've been up to with my internship with UT-Chattanooga Athletics I just recently wrapped up some newspaper ad templates for them to use for the rest of this basketball season and am tweaking the format for the upcoming football season. I had one of my ads appear in the Chattanooga Times Free Press this past Saturday (hopefully a picture will follow soon).

Anyway, now I am on to my next challenge, which is creating a little one page comic for the Scrappy Kids Club. After tossing the idea around over the phone today, we decided on promoting success in the classroom with this first run. I am in the process of refining the story line, but below you will see some preliminary sketching I did just to get in the feel of drawing a humanoid-mockingbird.

No comments:

Post a Comment