Sunday, August 19, 2012

UT-Chattanooga 2012 Football Schedule Poster

I was fortunate enough that UTC came to me again this year to work on their football schedule poster. This time around they had a photo shoot for the poster, which made the pictures extra sharp for me to use. I really enjoyed putting this one together. I wanted to play with a vertical schedule on a horizontal layout and I think it worked out well. I also wanted the attention focused mainly on the coach and players with the schedule playing second fiddle, and I believe that is happening in this poster as well. All in all it was a fun piece that produced an awesome result. I'm waiting to get a few of the printed posters from the university, at which point I will post those images up here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment