Monday, May 27, 2013

Tennessee Smokies: The Process Logo

The Smokies Radio Network has started a web series this season titled "The Process." It chronicles the story of the Tennessee Smokies and how all the parts of the team come together to both win games and develop players at the same time. You can check out the first episode preview and full length episode here.

The radio network wanted a logo to brand the series and yours truly was on hand to create it. I went with the elongated diamond shaped because I like it as a nice border for the logo as well as a hint to a baseball diamond. to really wrap it together though I wanted to include a hint to our geographic location in the Smokies. Thus, the blue mountains in the background came about to wrap the logo together. I thought the piece turned out rather nice, so be sure to check out the series all season long to see the team's story and my logo making several appearances.

No comments:

Post a Comment