Saturday, January 26, 2013

Double Debut! USM Tennis and Track Posters


As promised, it is a double debut day here on the MJV|ID blog. I just recently finished two posters for Southern Miss and they are hot off the presses! The tennis poster was actually the first project I started working on for the Golden Eagles and I am glad to see the final product. However, I think out of the two posters, my favorite is the Track and Field poster. I went with a golden monochrome scheme and I think it turned out very well. I also think I enjoyed it for the challenge of fitting 14 individuals onto a poster (hello Magic Wand tool!). It was the tougher of the two for me to get off and running with (no pun intended), but once the gears started rolling I could see that I was headed for a pretty solid result.

Stay tuned for the debut of the USM Softball schedule poster and cards. They're just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment