Tuesday, January 1, 2013

U of M Facebook Covers and Twitter BG's




Happy New Year to all! I am not a big New Year's resolution guy, but this year I am going to try and be a little more consistent with this here ol' blog. I am going to try and update it with at least one post per week of the stuff I am working on. I will start with my 200th post being some Facebook covers and Twitter backgrounds I worked on for the Memphis Women's Basketball team right before the New Year. I have a couple samples of both shown above. I did one of each for the four coaches, keeping the same basic framework around each. I am all about keeping unity on things like these for a team as it helps one to easily relate all the coaches to one another and gives a defined look to the team. Here's to a productive 2013 to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment