Friday, September 20, 2013

Southern Miss Can-Am Commander Contest Advertisements


It has been a little while since I have posted to the ol' blog, so I have a little catching up to do. Above are a couple graphics I wrapped up last week for the Southern Miss Eagle Club. They are raffling off a Can-Am Commander X and needed both an email graphic (top image) and a standard 8.5x11 print ad to promote the contest. Because of the two different sizes, I ended up having to make the ad work as both a landscape and portrait layout. I kept the layout of the information similar so that it could transition easily from one to the other. In the end, I was happy with the outcome of both ads, especially getting to work a little outside of the usual USM color scheme and incorporating some earthly textures into the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment