Monday, February 25, 2013

A Couple Southern Miss Web Graphics


If you head over to the Southern Miss Athletics website you will see a couple of my images making an appearance. The first is the splash page as shown at the top of this post. I had a blast making this one. Since it is for their "Take a Kid to the Game" promotion, I decided to have a little fun with it and "kid-it-up" if you will. I wanted it to have a laid back, cartoon feel and I think the fonts along with the arrows bouncing your eye around the image accomplish that goal...

...And once you click past the ad you will see the article announcing the Golden Eagles new Go Gold Business Partners program. It is a part of their greater Eagle Club which lets businesses in the Hattiesburg area support their Golden Eagles. I am currently working on a brochure to be sent out to local businesses which will probably be making an appearance on this blog in the near future as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment