Saturday, February 2, 2013

Memphis Tigers Spring Football Schedule

As I titled a previous project, "every season is football season." Here's the proof.

It will be spring practice time for colleges across the country before we know it, and I just finished up a handout for the Memphis Tigers upcoming schedule. The football program had a junior day event today where they handed them out to coaches, recruits, etc. I tried to stick with the kind of layout I created with the "Every Season is Football Season" piece from a little while ago, as this is along the same vein. I went with the pocket schedule look as it let me put a lot of information in a condensed amount of space, thereby letting me have a little fun with the title and side picture. Be on the lookout for more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment