Thursday, February 14, 2013

A New Look to the Tennessee Smokies Website

It's a new season and for me...a new team to work with! As I've mentioned before, I am interning with the Tennessee Smokies for their 2013 campaign, doing--you guessed it--graphic design. The team launched their new website layout today and I am glad to say that some of my work is a little part of it!


I designed the "New Season New Look" intro image at the left center of the page (and pictured above) as well as the Season Ticket, Group Outings, and Kids' Club buttons to its immediate right. I also designed the graphic for the next article in the slideshow about downloading the Smokies Schedule for Outlook. There are sure to be many web graphics posted on the blog throughout the season, as I will be creating designs for the website along with the team's Facebook and Twitter pages. Keep a look out for lots more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment