Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Couple Southern Miss Projects

I wanted to take a moment to post a couple projects I've worked on for Southern Miss Athletics over the past few weeks. The one above is for the digital information kiosk at the Hattiesburg Train depot. It's always fun to work on digital signage because of it's ease of final output as opposed to large format printed signage. I liked this one especially because I was able to work in my secondary tagline of "16 Sports. 1 Mission" that came from the overall #RiseToTheTop campaign of the athletic program this year.
The Rise campaign transferred well to this print ad for Southern Miss men's basketball season tickets. The men's team looks to be the flagship team of the program this season, having fallen just one win short of a trip to New York City for the NIT semifinals. Expectations are high and I wanted to reiterate that by tweaking the main tagline to become "Continuing the Rise" as this team is on the upswing.


No comments:

Post a Comment